Monday, May 24, 2010


Hiii.
I'm  Kyra
I'm only me and that's all I can be. I'm a seventeen year old girl wrapped up in this world. I have a hard time trusting people and its only a few I do. I write my feelings out, a camera and a basketball make me complete, and fashion/shopping makes me happy. Some call me crazy, some call me weird but I am just me. I'm perfectly imperfect because I am constantly making mistakes, things irritate me, I am never satisfied with my self and I just try and make the most of things. Sometimes I am wrong and sometimes I am right. Sometimes I do things I later regret and sometimes I say things I don’t mean. But, hey thats life. Either you like me for me or you dont. Simple as that. Enjoy. :)
Follow Me on Twitter: @KRL10
Facebook Me: Kyra Expect-Great Littlejohn

0 comments: