Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Seniors Last Day...

Tomorrow is our seniors last day of school. I know I'm going to bust out in tears. I don't know what I am going to do with out certian people being there anymore. The more I think about it the sadder I get. I am going to miss some of these people so much. Especially Britt. Even though we just met this year I feel like we have known each other for the longest. We have countless memories and numerous inside jokes. I talk to her about everything she is like a big sister I have never had. When she is gone I am not going to have anyone to walk to third hour, lunch , fifth hour, and seventh hour with. Oh and don't forget the usual "visits" outside after school. I can't leave Lauren out. She was one of the first people I met there back in the ninth grade. I was her backspot and she was my flyer. She is like a big sister to me too and I can tell her everything as well. Its alot of other people I am going to miss as well such as Lyndzie, Domo, Ashleigh, and many more. But, man time flies by so fast. Next year will be my last year. I'm kind of tearing up as I write this now. I'm not ready for it all to end.

Hmph.

I don't think I am ready to face reality yet.

I sometimes want to be | Forever Young |

0 comments: