Friday, June 25, 2010

Sometimes I wish that I could just fly away. Just leave this world behind and stay there forever and a day. I get a feeling sometimes that I absolutely hate and it takes days to go away. But, sometimes I just want to stay. I plaster a smile on my face. I used to just drink my problems away. I thought I would never see better days. But, here you came a long and you understood me. Made me want to become a better me. You promised me and I promised you, something we shall never do. A friend that I will have until the very end. Your pain is my pain and I alway wish to help it go away. You hold my darkest secrets, you hold the key, you are the better half of me. You see things in me that no one else sees. I never want you to leave me. I love you deeply.

0 comments: